Los Santos Hustlaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game needs quite a improvements

4 posters

Go down

The game needs quite a improvements Empty The game needs quite a improvements

Post  matt_pheonix Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Hey.
i have played in alot of RP mods of SA and have a good experience in it it's good to have a suggestions pannel for the admins to read about.
Following are my suggestions
1.The game needs jobs
2.Icons should be placed on the map for every person's business and other accessories, 3.A civilian must not be alloted with any gun at all although he needs to buy a license for it and that includes driving also.
4.All cars must not be accessible like i am a civilian i can't drive a police car or a ambulance that's totally non-rp
5.All gangs should have a HQ where they can gather around and a radio should alloted to each gang member to communicate with their respective gang memebers
6.The police should be very strick like if someone want's to join the Police there should be a test taken from them like their driving especially you know it's really annoying watching the police hitting poles and destroying GOVT: property
These were my suggestions that i think you guys should look upon good luck and your server ROCKs
matt_pheonix
matt_pheonix
Lil G
Lil G

Back to top Go down

The game needs quite a improvements Empty Re: The game needs quite a improvements

Post  TupaK Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Thank You I Dont Know If I Can Do The Business Marker Thing But All Of THat Will Be In The New Script

TupaK
Tha Fuckin' King
Tha Fuckin' King

Back to top Go down

The game needs quite a improvements Empty RE: Suggestions

Post  SilverKnight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Good Razz
SilverKnight
SilverKnight
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

The game needs quite a improvements Empty Re: The game needs quite a improvements

Post  [Chief]Ace Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 am

Yes, i agree with the training thing. Ive seen it in the server sin city rp and its organized that way.

the cops gather new cops and train them at the hq.

[Chief]Ace
Lil Husta'
Lil Husta'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down